What I'm currently working on
- Working hard to update DividendStrategy.ca. If you’re seeing this, it’s gone live and apparently working – phew!
- Building a new venture, moneySmartMD – a course for physicians to help them understand money and how to use it to build a better life. As an introvert, I never thought I’d be good at talking to large groups. Turns out, it’s not as hard as I’d thought 🙂
- Spending a few hours every day in the workshop building Mattlin Woodcraft inventory for upcoming craft shows
- Currently reading: “The Three Body Problem” by Liu Cixin and “The Molecule of More” by Daniel Z. Lieberman, MD and Michael E. Long
- Currently watching: Yellowstone on Amazon Prime and Squid Game on Netflix
- Nursing a squash injury . . .anxious to get back to playing (medial gastrocs tear . . . welcome to middle age, Matt)