What I'm currently working on
- Trying to post on DividendStrategy.ca at least every two weeks. This keeps things interesting (I think) and allows me to keep the quality high
- building my flat-fee financial mentoring/planning service. Tons of fun so far, thanks to my amazing clients!
- finishing up CSI’s Wealth Management Essentials Course – it’s a big one!
- moneySmartMD just had it’s 5th course, I’ve been interviewed on a podcast (EMCases), and I’m looking to expand the course offerings to help more physicians understand personal finance
- Just moved to Belleville a few months ago – pretty much unpacked, but still getting the workshop set up
- Gearing up for the Christmas season by building inventory for Mattlin Woodcraft . . . cutting boards, salad tongs, spatulas, kids’ toys, etc.
- Currently reading a bunch of classic Ursula K Le Guin (fiction). For non-fiction, my WME course material gets my eyeballs most of the time, but I’m also about to start “Taking Stock” by Jordan Grumet
- we moved away from the squash courts, so exercise consists of weight-lifting, rowing and running